Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 22:39:52 +0200
From:      Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Teemu Kuusijarvi <k20418@kyyppari.hkkk.fi>
Cc:        Sxren Schmidt <sos@sos.freebsd.dk>, chuckr@mat.net, dave@persprog.com, jgrosch@sirius.com, randyk@ccsales.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What Printer To Get - Postscript

On May 18, Teemu Kuusijarvi <k20418@kyyppari.hkkk.fi> wrote:
> You get color output? I have 870Cxi and Aladdin ghostscript here at work
> and I have managed to get b/w only. Please tell me what driver you use
> and where to get it.

I'm currently using the following filter (reads from standard input
and writes to standard output):

gs -dSAFER -sQUIET -sDEVICE=cdj550 -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -dBitsPerPixel=32 -sOutputFile=- -

(This is with Ghostscript 4.03, but any 3.x version should do, and
possibly even 2.6.2 ...)

The margins are a little off for A4 paper, but I didn't have time to
find out the correct ones, yet. I bought that printer only a few days
ago :)

Regards, STefan