Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:40:41 -0500
From:      David_Gadoury@ccnotes.ccity.com
To:        "FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions%freebsd.org>"@ccnotes.ccity.com
Subject:   Voodoo 3 3000

I did my first install of FreeBSD last night and found that X Server did not
like my very low end SiS video card.  I am looking to purchase the Voodoo 3 3000
but did not see it on the list of adapter cards supported by XFree86.  Will this
work under X Server in FreeBSD?  If so which server should I select.

I did see on the 3dfx WWW site that they have linux drivers.  If this card is
not supported natively under FreeBSD, is there a way to use the linux drivers to
run it?

thanks for answering my newbie questions.

dG