Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 1999 11:21:31 -0700
From:      Randy Primeaux <randy@cloudfactory.org>
To:        Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@worldnet.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X Email with nested folders

I'll check out TkRat soon.

The reason I recommend exmh with MH or nmh for nested folders is that
they have a very long history of usage and stability.  MH was in
version 6.8.3 before it was ported to nmh 1.x .  MH keeps it's
messages in individual files, utilizing the unix filesystem.  In 1995,
Jerry Peek published a huge O'Reilly book on the topic, which is now
freely available online.  Cheers!

--
Randy Primeaux
randy@cloudfactory.org         http://cloudfactory.org/~randy/