Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:11:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Fred Clift <fclift@verio.net>
To:        Andy Sparrow <spadger@best.com>
Cc:        Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cursor (trackpoint) "creep" with moused?

> As another poster says he gets the same thing under Win2K, maybe it's
> the device itself that does this from time-to-time. Pity..

One thing I've found is that when I'm doing something mouse intensive (ie
mozilla) with my trackpoint and I leave my finger touching the trackpoint
of my toshiba, it is much more likley to happen than if I'm doing
something like typing or staring at the screen or washing the dishes :).
It seems that the constant pressure of your finger there makes it think it
is out of calibration.

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift@verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.