Date:      Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:01:40 +0400
From:      "Artist T. Buckskin" <Minerva@mystupidjob.com>
To:        Freebsd <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   From Easy-Software Purchasers support department.

Deary Cheap-Software Buyer!

My name "Artist T. Buckskin", and I working on Reasonable-Soft corporation.

You are is very grave  for us!

You spend your banknotå and your time on my office,
and I want to let you know that we have ended upgrade of programs database.

We want to remind Ya that we are suggest that this time We have more bigger 1999 Top-Rated
software for huga cheap worth with your personal Buyer trade discount.

Please spare few of your high cost Times to  our renovated software listing righ here: http://crescent.cheapestoem.info/?freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

With regards,
Clients subdivision, "Artist T. Buckskin"