Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:29:03 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP client, YAFC

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 02:16:19PM +0100, J. S. wrote:

> If anyone is aware of how to fix this problem, or perhaps about a better
> and more decent console FTP client, please do let me know.

I am not familiar with the FTP client you use.
But if you want to look at another one which I like very much
you could do worse than look at "ncftp", which supports bookmarks,
restarting transfers, whole directory transfers etc, I don't know
how it feels about quote marks (which is rather an unfortunate character
to have in a filename on a Unix system anyway).

--
Regards
Cliff