Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:22:14 -0700
From:      iratus@home.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        iratus@home.com
Subject:   PPP and a network card

Hello  I desparately need some help with a continuing problem. I just got
my cd set for 4.0 and before I tear this system down and reinstall BSD I
need to be able to both use my cable modem through my network card AND use
user-ppp to access my school account over dial up with all dynamic address
assignment. In the past I have had no trouble setting up the cable and
user-ppp but I could not get the system to see anything other than the
network card, although I could establish a ppp connection with the school.
Please, any pointers or directions to what I suspect I am not seeing in
this will be greatly appreciated as I am tired of NT.  TIA,  Jeff Phillips
 iratus@home.com / jp066025@student.fullerton.edu