Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:33:30 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   man page weirdness!

hello,
I have tried to create a man page using the examples at
/usr/share/examples/mdocs
(or something like that) and I have been successfull !

But, the problem is the man pages I made are working on FreeBSD but not
on
HPUX or Solaris (these are the only other platforms I could test)

Is there any standarts on these man pages ? how can I write a man page
which
is compatible with other operating systems' man command?

thanks
Evren Yurtesen
yurtesen@ispro.net.tr