Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:22:16 +0800
From:      Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
To:        Anton Berezin <tobez@tobez.org>
Cc:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, Will Andrews <will@FreeBSD.ORG>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT modules

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 12:23:44PM +0100, Anton Berezin wrote:
> Last, but not least: modules installed from CPAN cannot be deinstalled.
I think this is not true.

perldoc ExtUtils::Packlist,
see its EXAMPLE section.

Not hard to use its example code. I just copy/paste it and it just works.
(like example shellscript of `man jail`)

--
CirX - This site doesnt' exist.
9c  k9o h9 s1bg s1f=, 7v  .y xqx a  sj m8r ffg1 vg5 a6 asox tmul h38 =.