Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:12:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Justin V." <vic@yeaguy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mediatomb and m3u issues

Hi,

This is for any mediatomb users.

I recently installed Mediatomb with mencoder.

Everything works solid on the video side of things.. I can stream video
from my FreeBSD machine to my PS3 without any issue.

The only issue I see is when I add my music to the mediatomb db.

I keep getting a segmentaion fault:

Oct 27 17:10:57 hbca kernel: pid 92235 (mediatomb), uid 1001: exited on
signal 11 (core dumped)

Soon as mediatomb crashes, I check the last file it crashed on, usually a
.m3u and remove that .m3u file and then it add the files to the db fine...

Anyone know of another workaround??

Thanks,

vic