Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:56:10 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: about subscribtion..

* Wei Zhao (ERA) <Wei.Zhao@era.ericsson.se> [20001017 13:12]:
=>Hi,
=>
=>I found there are a lot of mail list on the freebsd website. I am wondering
=>if I can subscribe to one of them and how.

send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
in the body put the words 'help' and 'end' in two separate lines. Please
don't include the quotes, e.g.

help
end

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the
tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily
snapped off. -C. G. Jung, "Psychological Reflections"