Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 13:07:06 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        "Jack Velte" <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@time.cdrom.com, davidg@root.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should not support Microsoft.

>Who are the shareholders?  Jordan Hubbard, Justin Gibbs, David
>Greenman.  Jordan is president.  Justin is a microsofty.

Please get your facts straight.  I have no stake in FreeBSD Inc. other than
a wish to see it further the FreeBSD cause, nor was I a factor in it's
inception.  I suppose you could brand me a "microsofty" for working for
Microsoft at one point in time and even though this is something I couldn't
care less about keeping secret it's not your place to broadcast who I have
or haven't worked for on these lists.  If anyone wants to know where I
really work, all they have to do is look at my email address.

--
Justin