Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:47:57 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Ivan Voras" <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFS Mount FreeBSD 8.0

Ivan,

I actually just got it to work. Not sure why the default TCP no longer works
but I added the -U flag to the fstab for the mount and it works.

Anyone know what may bave changed in FreeBSD 8 to cause this?

-Grant

P.S on the server machine the output you were looking for was
/mnt                               192.168.0.0