Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:06:31 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request to mirror CTM

I am asking again if any of you mirrors will carry the latest CTM
files.  I now have a computer that has it available using anonymous
rsync, a computer with a high bandwidth connection.  (This is actually
the computer where they are created.)

I would rather not open it up for everyone, just for mirrors.  So if you
are willing to mirror them, please email me, and I will open it up for
you.

Remember that CTM is an alternative way to CVSUP of distributing the
sources of stable and current for FreeBSD.  It uses ftp and email, and
so it is very good for people who have low bandwidth, or who are behind
corperate firewalls.  Indeed in the latter case, it is impossible for
them to use CVSUP.  So if you could mirror CTM, you would be doing many
people a good service.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen

--