Date:      02 May 2001 10:50:38 CEST
From:      "Maher Awamy" <muhri@muhri.net>
To:        killer@prosalg.no
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: pronto-2.2.3

Hi There !

	I am very excited to see Pronto! had made it into ports, I've got two
questions though :)
Why port 2.2.3 when 2.2.5 is the official version that is out, also it doesn't
require p5-Gnome, it will run happily with P5-Gtk :)

If you need further info, dont hesitate to contact me..

Thanks again for the port, I'm sure a lot of FreeBSD users will be happy now,
they have been anticipating this port for quite a while by now.

Maher

--
http://www.muhri.net -- muhri@muhri.net