Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:16:31 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Brian Clapper <bmc@telebase.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Broken Apache man page help needed

Brian Clapper wrote:

	<munch>

> You seem to have time to waste wading through mailing lists, though.
> Besides the Apache server isn't all that overloaded, relative to some.

I wade (as you call it) through 1 (yes ONE) mailing list!
-questions.

And yes, I agree the apache web site is not as slow as some.
Especially one of em in germany!

I still like reading manuals/documents OFFLINE! and in a character
based viewer!

I do not pay hourly, But I like to give others at my ISP's pop the
ability to logon!
(Although I don't need to, There is enough ports to go around)

I have since saved the complete Apache doc html to ascii (and html)
locally!
I'm happy!

Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848