Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:08:48 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Undesirable links to www.FreeBSD.org (was: Cool Page!  Your page rules.  Too cool.  Great design)

Greg Lehey writes:
 > In case others haven't seen this, I suggest you take a look now.  I
 > think somebody should tell this guy that the average FreeBSD user
 > doesn't think it's funny.

I took a look.  I don't think it's funny, but I'm not offended by it
either.  I don't agree with him, by the way, but think he has the right
to express his own opinion.

Now, if it had been an NT logo...  ;^)

But, since I'd have been amused by an NT logo, I can hardly fault him
for the page as a concept, now can I?

I did like the suggestion for a Referrer: trap, that's quite a cool
idea.  We could also apply it to persons coming in from that other
gabage pit, microsoft.com. ;^)