Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:04:44 +0200
From:      Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        gnome freebsd <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>, ports freebsd group <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   patch- depends on libversion

Hello,

I'm using libgnomecanvas-2.300 here, so I have to patch gcompris2 (2.1;
next new port from me) in a file.  for libgnomecanvas-2.200 it is not
necessary to patch with this file.  So can I use a patch depending on
the installed version of a lib?  (In this case, I have to tell the port
to use files/patch-src::boards::menu.c only when gnomecanvas 2.3 is
installed and not if 2.2 is installed.) Is that possible?

Martin