Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:20:39 -0500
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Owen Ingraham" <cigam@home.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Some upload help

Samba.... in the ports/net

At 08:56 PM 10.13.2001 -0700, Owen Ingraham wrote:

to upload files from win2000 to my freebsd server running on hubbed
and SCP without success. For FTP I'm trying to use a simple program that
worked with win98 to my FreeBSD
I tried using PSCP.exe from
<<http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/>http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

transfer, but win2000 won't allow it. I've also tried to use PuTTY if
that makes a difference. If you, whomever you are, can think of a sure
way for me to get those files onto my freeBSD server, please tell me!

</fontfamily>Thank you very much for your time!

<<<<<<<<

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone,

Server Admin