Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 21:10:10 -0700
From:      Nick Liu <nickliu@netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Networking my PCs

I've posted the question to comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc already but no one
responded to me, and I do need this answered.  So, pleeeeease HELP?

I have a FBSD box (2.1) and another PC that runs Win95.  I have only one
modem and I have read it somewhere that I can use FBSD as a gateway between
computers.
Both PCs have NE2000 compatible cards and the FBSD box is able to detect the
card.  I would greatly apprecaite any help from you.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.