Date:      Tue, 22 May 2007 08:23:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nikolay Kalev <nkalev@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PDF BSDcan2007 request ?

On Tue, 22 May 2007, Nikolay Kalev wrote:

> Can you guys release all of the pdf presentations from the BSDcan 2007 there
> are realy some interesting documents which i'm sure a lot of people will be
> interested in?

Many of the slides from the developer summit and network cabal meeting can be
found here:

   http://wiki.freebsd.org/200705DevSummit
   http://wiki.freebsd.org/200705NetworkCabal

We're still working on extracting slides from everone involved.  I've sent all
the BSDCan WIP slides to Dan but I know he's involved in running pgsqlcon
right now so it may be a week or so before he goes into recovery mode and then
posts slides. :-)

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge