Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:53:03 +0200
From:      Wouter de Boer <wouter.de.boer@pobox.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Windows NT and FreeBSD 2.1.7

Hello,

The situation:

One side a local Network with a Windows NT machine. One PC in that local
network is a FreeBSD machine.

Other side a FreeBSD machine.

When I connect my FreeBSD machine to that Windows NT machine I won't
work with ppp. So I use pppd. But when I use pppd Netscape won't start
up. When I start Netscape before pppd, Netscape will start.

The FreeBSD machine which is connected to the network has a program
which I want to start from my FreeBSD machine using Netscape. But when I
fill in the correct path in URL format in my location box of Netscape,
Netscape will not load that program.

If have also a Windows NT version stored on a hardisk and when I do the
samething on my Windows NT machine (connect to that Windows NT machine
and use Microsoft Explorer to start that program it still works.

What do I wrong, can anybody help me ??

Thanks,

	Wouter