Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:02:04 -0500
From:      "GRF ." <nuckingfutsto@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can I Resize A FreeBSD Partition Without losing Data?

I started to play with WINE and realized I need more space on my FAT32
partition.  I don't want to re-install FreeBSD.  Is there a tool like
Partion Magic which will change the size of the FreeBSD filesystem without
losing data?  I dont care if it runs In Windows or FreeBSD or if it will
only resize the FreeBSD slice and then I have to use a second tool like
Partition Magic to resize the FAT32 partition.  I just don't want to
reinstall FreeBSD.  Is there a solution to my problem?