Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:34:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

I've been using a pair of Adtran ISU128's for some time, they do both
sync and async; I'm not tellin' which I'm using :)

I do have one complaint though. The async interfaces have TTL voltage
levels though they supply these little 'adapters' labeled to
suggest they convert the RS530 async. connections to RS232.

In fact all they do is transpose some of the signal leads.. anyone
know of a source for some boxes to convert RS530 to real RS232 ?

I heard the newer ISU Express units have real RS232 levels, is this
what you have Jordan ?

kim

--
kimc@w8hd.org