Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:33:04 -0700
From:      Matt Meola <mmeola@uswest.com>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Evolution port difficulties...

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 09:51:13PM +0000, Daniel Frazier wrote:
> The latest evolution port manages to build fine, but when I run it it
> hangs at the splash screen.  In the README in the work/evolution-0.6
> dir it suggests running tools/verify-evolution-install.sh, which I did
> and got the following results...

Hey, another evolution user!  Welcome into the brotherhood!

Sorry for the hyperbole, it just seems that there's me, now you, and Ade,
our esteemed port maintainer...

Anyway, this is interesting; I get the same behavior with my machine at
work, but at home, it comes up OK, just without the menubar.  0.5.1 was
stable and useable.

Has anyone else experienced evolution 0.6, either positively or negatively?

--
Matt Meola      KCØDXW
Bailey, CO