Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:28:39 -0400
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        "'Sheets, Jason (OZ CEEDR)'" <jason.sheets@hp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: vpn

Jason

Thank you for prompt replay, however I need to be able to use an existing
client that comes with windows 2000/xp to connect to freebsd, I can not
install any software on client side (that's a requirements).

A side to side vpn configuration doesn't require any software to be
installed on your freebsd server, I guess I would need to install something
to accept pptp/l2tp connections, but that should be it..

Thakns in advance