Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 11:17:00 -0800
From:      Scott Johnson <srj@nsd.3com.com>
To:        Hockersmith JR <Hockersmit@MTVPO1.MTV.GTEGSC.COM>
Cc:        freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD installation

	Hockersmit> I just purchased FreeBSD 2.1 and found out that my
	Hockersmit> SCSI adaptor is not supported.  I have a 486 with
	Hockersmit> a Future Domain 16xx SCSI adaptor at IRQ 12.  The
	Hockersmit> installation procedure is telling me that it can
	Hockersmit> not find any drives.  Do you have any suggestions?

I have a similar problem; I have a Future Domain 850/950 SCSI
controller, and FreeBSD can't see it.  I'm borrowing an Adaptec right now,
but would like to be able to use the Future Domain controller with my
hard disk...

--
 --srj           I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.
       o_O                                                         --unknown