Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:02:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      Terry Todd <tlt@tltodd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   y2k testing

I am still running 2.1.7 here.  I decided to run a test to prove my friends
have blown this y2k thing all out of proportion so I ran as root:
date 9912311821
just this morning.  My X windows completely hung when I hit return.
I was able to telnet in but the X session is still hung.  It won't
respond to CTRL-ALT backspace.  I suppose this has all been tested
with the later versions.

Terry Todd