Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 13:45:39 EDT
From:      S7LumandA7@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hello

hello I was wondering if you could help me with this question I am having with the Imation super disk 120MB. OK at my home computer I have this programmed in and am capable of using, but I was wondering if there wasn't a run option on the computer how could I open the disks because at my school we aren't allowed to ope disks unless they are virus scanned and stuff, and mine was and I was wondering because I don't have my printer hooked up at my home because the disk to reinstall it is currently lost, and I really need to open theses files soon. So if you could get back to me as soon as possible.
 Thacks ALOT
  Amanda J.