Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:57:52 -0500
From:      john <jflick@phenixcable.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STB video board

Dear Sirs,
I have an STB Velocity128 video board using the AGP bus. Do you know if
there is any support for this board? I am trying to set up the XF86
system, and it is not recognizing my board. My Dell monitor is rated 30
ot 70 kHz horizontal, and 50 to 120 Hz vertical, max resolution 1280 x
1024. I have Walnut Creek's CD set 2.2.5. I would appreciate any info.
Thanks.