Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:16:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      graaf@iae.nl
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        admin@iae.nl
Subject:   STABLE panic (rlist_free)

Hi all,

After upgrading a server from STABLE a little after 3.1-RELEASE to
yesterdays STABLE we get the following panic:

	panic: rlist_free: free start overlaps already freed area

We had this twice in a row, relatively quickly after booting. The first
time immediately after all daemons had started, the second time about 5
minutes later.

We have gone back to the old kernel, but we still have the new world.
This configuration works.

The server is quite busy, running Apache, Radiusd, Postfix, Bind, and
usually with some login users.

What further information would be needed to allow someone to find this
problem, and how can we get it?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Edwin de Graaf
--
"O Oysters, come and walk with us!" The Walrus did beseech.