Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:24:24 -0800
From:      <zzerver@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   hi from california

Am soo sorry to ask for help, but ...i try for 1 week now, am running a =
free shell server in spanish http://shelgratis.org ; and i starting to =
offer access to individuals for free on my web server; my old server was =
red hat linux 9, and i change main main server (got 3 servers) to be =
freeBSD , i think its a great Os, but i had try to get =
php+perl+apache+mysql to work togather but some how i cant! ...i try =
searching your help documents and found zero topics about, i dont know =
withs port will do the job for me, i try i did recompile my apache from =
scratch with no results ...as far a go was get everything but php, perl =
cant call mysql deamon...can you please help me??? ...thanks! alex =
root@shellgratis.org ; atleast tell me withone off all ports on your =
site will enable my mysql+apache+php+perl ??? thanks again