Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:43:31 +1000
From:      Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        Joseph Thomas <jpt@networkcs.com>
Cc:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, mike@smith.net.au
Subject:   Re: Idea for a small project...

Good idea I think. No reinvention of the wheel would occur this way. First
thing on the list should be to work on the page. That's as close as I'll come
to volunteering but, pending some kind of response, I'd be happy to put
together a servlet/cgi web based form or something similar.

Joe Shevland
TurnAround Solutions