Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:37:09 +0100
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [games/ofortune] CFT and pending issues

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

Update: the port is pretty much ready for submission. I decided to go with
misc/fortune-mod-offensive, similar to the other ones (one of which is
unmaintained so I'll try to stagify and adopt that one while I'm at it).
The COMMENT became
   The offensive fortunes from FreeBSD 9 base, removed in FreeBSD 10
because it has to stay within 70 characters.

There's one issue I'd really prefer to sort before submitting, though.
Should the Makefile define LICENSE? If so, what should it be (BSD I
presume) and should LICENSE_FILE be defined as well?

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--