Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 09:25:49 -0500
From:      Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kodak DC240 camera USB download utility

I have a 240 at work so I thought I'd try this.
I got to making the devices at it errored.

otto:sh MAKEDEV ugen0.1
mknod: 0.1: non-numeric minor number
/sbin/mknod ugen0.1

Does something need to be altered to work in 3.2
I'm running stable from June  1st or so.

BTW this is what dmesg reported about the controller.

usb0: <Intel 82371AB/EB USB Host Controller>
usb0: root device is not a hub

I also didn't understand this statment and if it was relavent to my
problem.

> I've read somewhere that the current OHCI driver does not
> support so-called bulk endpoints, which are used by the Kodak
> DC240.  If that's true, only UHCI controllers will work for
> now.

Thanks, for creating the driver, and any help you can lend.

Pete