Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:01:53 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI Controllers

At 08:32 AM 4/23/97 -0400, The Classiest Man Alive wrote:
>Anyone have any good recommendations on an Ultra or Ultra Wide PCI SCSI
>controller?  I'm hearing about big problems with the Adaptec 2940 models,
>and I know that there are cheaper functional equivalents.
>
>Do the NEC or Siig models work with FreeBSD?

I have been using the ASUS 875... So far so good, although I havent
brutalized it yet. Its also a LOT cheaper than the Adaptec stuff....

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *