Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:21:44 +0200
From:      Sylvain Coutant <sco@adviseo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Carp status

Hi there,

I'm new to the list and not sure this is perfectly related or should be
cross-posted to any other list. Please help me find the right channel to
get an answer if I'm wrong.

I'm using FreeBSD's 6.1/6.2 carp implementation for production but I
think it is quite old regarding current OpenBSD's carp status. Is any
import from the current OpenBSD version planned ?

In particular, it has an enhanced arp balancing algorythm that allow to
do very cool things ;-) Would be good to use this under FreeBSD.

Cheers !
Sylvain.