Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 01:14:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   rm -fr behavior changed?

I recently upgraded my system to -current and noticed that the
behavior in rm -fr has changed in the past month.

rm -fr /tmp/dir/

and

rm -fr /tmp/dir

Used to work just fine.  Now, I get a Operation not Permitted error message
on the top one for every file in the directory.  The bottom one continues
to work just fine though.

--
Keith Mitchell					Head Administrator: acm.vt.edu
Email: kmitch@weenix.guru.org			PGP key available upon request