Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 23:05:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
To:        Dmitrij Tejblum <dima@tejblum.dnttm.rssi.ru>
Cc:        Trenton Schulz <twschulz@gloria.cord.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fat32

What happened to this? Is there any development going on? Or did it just
die? It would be very nice to see it in current. I am running this just
now, and it seems to work fine. How much testing would it require before
it gets commited.

	Johan

--
  * mailto:gozer@ludd.luth.se * http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/gozer/ *