Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:37:45 +0100
From:      "Duncan Barclay" <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        <scott@lackluster.net>, "Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: REM56G-100??

Hi

I have a REM56G-100 and it works fine. You need to use two pccardd.conf
entries, one for each function. To swap function you have to pop the card
out, kill pccardd, swap the .conf files and restart pccardd. Not great but
it works.

# Xircom CreditCard Ethernet 10/100+ Modem 56 (as modem)
#card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet"
       config  0x27 "sio2" 10
       insert  logger -s Xircom CEM56 Card inserted as Modem
       remove  logger -s Xircom CEM56 Card removed

# Xircom CreditCard Ethernet 10/100+ Modem 56 (as Ethernet)
card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet"
        config  0x27 "xe0" 10
        insert  logger -s Xircom CEM56 Card inserted as Ethernet
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -s Xircom CEM56 Card removed
        remove  /etc/pccard_ether_remove $device