Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 1996 22:15:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        shawn@go2pa.com (Shawn Ewer)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: get your ticket

> Dear Sirs,
>
> 	I was surfing the web and came across your site.  The first
> thing that came to my mind is, "What a great site for Site Launch!"
>
> 	My company has brought a new and innovative way for Internet
> site owners and Webmasters to get real honest feedback on their site.
> It is called Site Launch.
>  ( http://www.go2pa.com/sitelaunch )

[ ... rest of unsolicited ad to mailing list deleted ... ]

"What oh what can we do to make the most active site on the Internet,
 multiply connected by T3 lines, with a potential user load at any
 time of more than 1200 users using FTP alone -- more popular?"

"Should we advertise on Yahoo? -- wait, Yahoo is running on FreeBSD
 as it is... http://www.yahoo.com/docs/pr/credits.html"

"What will we do, what WILL we do..."

PS: why isn't Yahoo in http://www.freebsd.org/gallery.html???

					Terry Lambert