Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:13:28 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDi Acquired by Embedded Computing Firm Wind River

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 12:39:40PM -0700, Bzdik BSD wrote:
> thank you for the wonderful thread, Ted and boys :)

At 54, it's nice to hear someone without insight refer to me as a "boy".
I better "feel" like a boy come branding time here in ranching country
where I spend most of my time when I'm not fiddling with FreeBSD. If
you're ever in S. Alberta look me up -- Blk. Diamond, Alberta. I'll buy
you a beer!

> was it Ford who said something about  going "either with mass or with
> class"?

I assume that you're refering to Henry Ford? The Model A & T were
"class"? Functional N. American main-stays in the same league as the
Beetle maybe.

> iy's hard to deal with "revolutionary" masses...

You bet! But that status quo does change eventually -- doesn't it? Some
feathers may get ruffled in the process, but hey... who wants to talk to
some guy high up on a pedestal all the time? Hard on the neck!
--
-duke

Calgary, Alberta, Canada