Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 1995 09:43:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
To:        Roland Littles <rlittles@qualcomm.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Info On FreeBSD

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995, Roland Littles wrote:

> I hear you have this on CDROM and if so How mush is it, and do you ship C.O.D??
> Is this actually a operating system, so instead of running DOS I will be
> running FreeBSD??

I got mine from a travelling computer show...  Both Walnut Creek and
InfoMagic have CD-ROMs; information for Walnut Creek can be obtained from
"http://www.cdrom.com".

Thanks,

Mike

|Mike Newell                           | The opinions expressed herein are  |
|NASA Science Internet Network Systems | my own, and do not necessarily     |
|Sterling Software, Inc.               | reflect those of the NSI program,  |
|MNewell@nsipo.nasa.gov                | Sterling Software, NASA, or anyone |
|+1-202-434-8954                       | else.                              |