Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:05:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Phat Pham <jb_pham@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel Gigabit Ethernet NIC device

Hi All,

Do you know Intel Gigabit Ethernet device is supports
in FreeBSD 4.1 or not?

If it is, do you need to download any device driver
for it or not or just recompile kernel.  If I do need
to download some device drive and if you know any
place that has the drive, please help me.

Currently, I check in the GENERIC kernel configuration
file, at "PCI Ethernet NICs section" there is one
commented out configuration line as:
  #device  wx  #Intel Gigabit Ethernet card
("Wiseman")
In somehow, I think it does; but I am not sure.

Please help.
I'm appreciated any advise.

Thank you.

Phat Pham.