Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:33:52 -0500
From:      Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ToPIC 100

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:24:49PM +0000, Gavin Atkinson wrote:
> Quick question, because I need a quick answer.
>
> Do the Toshiba ToPIC 100 PCMCIA bridges work under freebsd? It's detected
> as a cardbus bridge. I realise cardbus does not work in 4.STABLE, but will
> it work as a non-cardbus device?

It works fine.

pcic0: <Toshiba ToPIC100 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 11 at device 11.0 on pci0
pcic1: <Toshiba ToPIC100 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 11 at device 11.1 on pci0

FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE

I have some minor issues with recognizing certain cards in slot1.  All
are recognized in slot0.

--
Scott Lambert          KC5MLE            Unix SysAdmin -- Looking for work.
lambert@lambertfam.org       http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/resume.html