Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:04:14 +0000
From:      Gokul Krishna <gokulkrishna334@gmail.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC 2015: USB-Front end driver
References:  <CA%2B21acgbXduDse2D0UE6Diqn3E8AX5_3w8JFWZ53_dPjUOFm4w@mail.gmail.com> <54FB120C.7080707@selasky.org> <54FB132E.9070901@selasky.org> <550683AF.1010007@selasky.org> <CA%2B21aciNMZ-vqf5470ybA5=R=bL7ukG51OwKOLhAKJ_8eVvYjQ@mail.gmail.com> <550708B0.8010601@selasky.org> <550934CE.9030607@selasky.org> <CA%2B21aciyRO0yokjA-NzrfhbAeBcHrm70_vwyHkVcadGCQrZHGw@mail.gmail.com> <5509526C.8050000@selasky.org>

Hi
I found these links usefull to understand some major API constructs for
freebsd

http://www.selasky.org/hans_petter/usb4bsd/index_Obj8_00.html

with the vusb_analyser  and enabling the usb_debug locks in usb_debug.c
from this link of freebsd usb source tree
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/dev/usb/

and by testing with  keyboard which is low speed interrupt transfer
endpoint will i be able to see frames data transfer and debug lock messages
, so i cud understand the source code functions related to USB stack (major
API functions which i watched in your FreeBSD USB stack and in link i
mentioned above)  which i need to implement in Xen frontend code.
Kindly i want to discuss these in skype . Could you please mention your
convenient availability time.
thanks and regards
gokul