Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Douglas K. Rand" <rand@meridian-enviro.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/33132: Patch to handle otherscreens similiar to allscreens

The following reply was made to PR misc/33132; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Douglas K. Rand" <rand@meridian-enviro.com>
To: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc: <bug-followup@freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:24:08 -0600

 Sheldon> Could you show an allscreens_flags value that clears vty0?

 Sure.

 =46rom the /etc/rc.conf of one of our FreeBSD 4.4 systems:

 allscreens_flags=3D"132x60"

 When it is going through rc.syscons, it clears the screen just after
 "allscreens". =

 Oh dear.  The text is still there in the scroll back buffer.  I had
 checked that on another system that was running and older version of
 FreeBSD. =

 Seeing the text in the scroll back buffer seriously undermines my
 bugreport.  ;^)