Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:21:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        "James E. Housley" <jim@thehousleys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting a new port commited?

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, James E. Housley wrote:

> I submitted a PR about 3 weeks ago (ports/14495) for a new port
> "healthd".  I am curious when it might be committed into the tree?  I am
> working the a newer version with documentation and such.  I would like
> to have it available so I can start getting feed back and continue with
> its development.
>
> Any and all (physically possible) suggestions would be appreciated.

Give it some time..the ports team is busy working on the 451 other
currently open ports PRs. Yours will get to the top of someone's list
someday (perhaps the next time Steve Price goes on one of his drive-by PR
rampages :-)

If it still hasn't been touched in a month or so, then bug us again :)

Kris

----
Cthulhu for President! For when you're tired of choosing the _lesser_ of
two evils..