Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:45:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More on Walnut Creek CDROM promotional give-aways...

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
 > Given that I seem to have generated a lot of interest in this from my
 > recent comments about educational institutions and free CDs, I just
 > wanted to make a few additional things clear about what I actually
 > meant by this (which I really should have before, sorry!).

Do you also do this for user groups?  Back when FreeBSD 1.0 couldn't
be sold any more because of the lawsuit settlement, John Lind gave away
a bunch of FreeBSD CDROMs to the Unix Users of Minnesota members.
Lately, UUM has been giving away Red Hat 4.0 Archive sets as door
prizes, as Red Hat gave UUM a dozen of them.  Perhaps we can counter
the Linux doorprizes with FreeBSD doorprizes.