Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 1995 11:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Hittinger <bugs@ns1.win.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   inet problems -current

I've just realized that I have some sort of kernel problem with my internet
traffic on the -current box.

When using rcp or ftp to copy a large file it will hang shortly after
the command.  For example, copying a 3 meg file will get the first
400K chunk and then get stuck.  This has happened after 16K as well,
but most of the time I seem to get at least 350K before the stall.

The inetd appears to be stuck in an input wait when you do a ps.

Shifted back to the snap-0322 kernel and everything runs as expected.

I seem to have the problem with my -current kernels going back to april 6.
I have the 3c509 card btw.

Regards,

Mark Hittinger
bugs@win.net